Wednesday 26th January - Nutrition Workshop
Location: Private Dining Room (Resident Lounge)
Health and Wellbeing is a hot topic. Keeping healthy, being active and eating the right foods is essential, however with so much choice out there it can be tough knowing what is the healthiest option and where to begin.
This 60min workshop will provide an introduction into nutrition and it's importance to a healthy lifestyle and we will explore the following key topics:
- Why nutrition is more than just about what we weigh (looking at gut, mental health, illnesses)
- They key macronutrients and what makes them unique
- Why a one size fits all diet doesn’t work
Our Nutritionist; Emily will delve deeper into some of the latest nutritional science and topics of interest in todays world.
- The brain in our gut and how what we eat effects our mood - Why diversity is key in nutrition
- Why a calorie is not a calorie
Don't miss out on Emily's top 3 recommendations of how to improve your health through the foods you eat. These small changes are easy to implement into your daily routine and over time will all culminate to have a positive effect on your health & wellbeing.
Health & Wellbeing
★★★★★ ☆☆☆☆☆ 4.8 / 514 ratings
★★★★★ ☆☆☆☆☆ 5 / 2 ratings